Carpet tile Interface - Boundary Metallics LVT Daylight
Note: this is a vinyl tile 25x100cm
Interface’s first collection of resilient flooring. Interface LVT is made to combine with our carpet tile.
Our Ceramor™ UV stabilised ceramic bead top layer delivers great longevity and the Sound Choice™ backing layer dampens impact sound, making Level Set a quiet revolution.
The look and feel of the wood patterns ranges from glossy to distressed, while the stone patterns fill the spectrum from subdued to outspoken. Hard and soft tiles come together to create beautiful design options, creating a new world of integrated flooring choices that make contemporary interiors come to life.
- Designed to match Interface's Skinny Planks, coming together with a precise fit, allowing customers to pair hard and soft products together;
- Engineered to compatible height with Interface's carpet tiles, providing the ability to effortlessly move from hard to soft flooring without transition strips;
- Created with Sound Choice™ proprietary backing (and certified by Quiet Mark) to meet acoustic requirements to dampen impact sound, such as footsteps or dropped objects.
- Comes as standard with our Ceramor™ UV stabilised ceramic bead top layer to give it a durable finish and further protect the surface from scuffs, stains and dirt
- Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for all hard flooring products;
- Recyclable through Interface's ReEntry™ programma;
Thickness: 4,5 mm
Wear layer: 0,55 mm
Pack Content: 2,5m2
Sound dampening: 16 dB
Underfloor heating suitable